Dog Training 16 Weeks +
Training for Adolescent and Adult Dogs
Maximum of 4 dogs per class
This course is specifically tailored for dogs aged 4mths-2years. It is the ideal follow on investment from puppy pre school. It introduces all the skills your dog needs to live happily at home and in the community.
To enrol in this course you must have completed either puppy class or a suitability assessment to ensure that it is the right learning choice for you and your dog.
– How to stay calm around other dogs or people
– Home alone – how to keep your dog happy and entertained
– Walking on a loose leash down the street
– Come back when called in the park or at home
– Sit & Stay, even when excited
– How to settle at home
– How to give things back
– Leave items when asked… even food!
Behavioural issues such as digging, barking and anxiety can be addressed in addition to standard skills like struggling with walking on the leash and not coming back when called. The training session will be tailored to deal with your dogs needs, your home environment and give you practical exercises to move forward. Follow up lessons $120.
A large number of dogs end up in shelters every year. These ‘second hand dogs’ can be wonderful additions to your family but do require extra care and attention to make it work. Get the skills to get started off on the right paw with your new friend.
$10 discount/session or package for re-homed dogs.
An Excellent Supplement for those Enrolled in Puppy Programs and Group Classes
Daytime Play & Train Home Visits are an innovative enrichment programme involving physical & mental exercise for your dog based upon their individual needs and your specific goals.
Each customised plan provides a variety of activities including but not limited to: toilet training, noise reactivity, polite walking, manners training, interactive play (fetch, tug or hide & seek) supervised mental exercise through search & treat puzzle games and maintenance of behavior modification programs. Recommendations will be given with regard to the best enrichment toys for your dog.
It’s like having a personal trainer & in-home tutor for your dog all rolled into one!
Daytime Play & Train Home Visits are Ideal For:
- The busy professional with a work schedule that doesn’t allow enough time to invest in training and exercise.
- Puppies & young dogs in order to maximise training opportunities during critical learning periods.
- Dogs with behavioral issues such as fear reactivity or resource guarding who are unable to take advantage of other options.
- Dogs that are highly energetic and intelligent who need a supplement to their current Dog Daycare program.
- Anybody who wants to make their dog’s life as fulfilling and enjoyable as possible!
PAY PER VISIT PRICING
30 Minute Visit – $45.00 per visit
Includes: Implementation & carrying out of customised plan for one dog. Two dogs, add $10.
60 Minute Visit – $65.00 per visit
Includes: Implementation & carrying out of customised plan for one to two dogs. Three or more dogs, add $15 per dog.
2hr Puppy Outing – $85 per trip Exclusively for puppies aged 8-17 weeks.
Includes: Pick up and Drop off, Pre Outing visit to make arrangements, Controlled exposure to new environments, people and situations. Instagram updates.
PUPPY OUTINGS PACKAGE 2HRS – $480 PER MONTH
Includes: 2 x 2hr excursions per week and photo updates through the excursions
DAYTIME PLAY & TRAIN PACKAGES:
STARTER – $310 per month
Includes: 2 x 30 Min visits per week, Instagram updates and weekly progress report.
PREMIUM – $450 per month
Includes: 3 x 30 Min visits per week, Instagram updates and weekly progress report.
ELITE – $590 per month
Includes: 4 x 30 Min visits per week, Instagram updates and weekly progress report.
* Daytime Play & Train In Home Sessions and Puppy Outings are offered Mon-Thurs 930-4pm subject to availability